Intense polarization has become a “national psychosis.” But, since few understand how things got this way, most “solutions” offered just lead to more of the same.
Learn the nature of the problem from George Washington, Mercy Otis Warren, Thomas Jefferson and John Adams. Understanding that, there is still a path forward for the Constitution and liberty.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Northwestern Law Review Paper from John McGinnis and Michael Rappaport
- Mercy Otis Warren: History of the Rise, Progress, and Termination of the American Revolution/Chapter XXXI
- Jeff Deist: What will it take for Americans to Consider Breaking Up?
- George Washington Farewell Address
- Centralization is the Problem, not the Solution
- The Dangers of Consolidation: Antifederalist Brutus No. 1
- Thomas Jefferson to Francis Hopkinson (13 Mar 1789)
- John Adams to Jonathan Jackson (2 Oct 1780)
- Jeff Deist: Our National Psychosis
ALTERNATE VIDEO SOURCES (updating after 12p PST)
- Watch on Odysee
- Watch on Gab TV
- Watch on LBRY
- Watch on Minds
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on BitTube
- Watch on Twitch
- Watch on DLive
- Watch on Hyprr
- Watch on Twitter
- Watch on MeWe
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Become a Member: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members/
Email Newsletter: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/register
Brave: Use Brave Browser for Privacy and Help Support TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.