A picture is worth a thousand words, and it is often the case that a well-crafted image can get the point across much more effectively than a lengthy diatribe.
Joining us to demonstrate this concept is the author of “Government — The Biggest Scam in History,” which makes the case in a compelling, image-based way that government of every flavour has been a scam of inter-generational organized crime since the beginning.
- Government — The Biggest Scam in History
- The Liberator
- Keith Knight and James Corbett Dissect Voluntary Servitude (Étienne de La Boétie)
- Download the Full Powerpoint Deck
- Website for the Art of Liberty Foundation
- Executive Summary for the Art of Liberty Foundation
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.