By B.N. Frank
All wireless technology – including smartphones – emits harmful radiation that affects people, plants, and animals (see 1, 2, 3). Vulnerable populations and children (see 1, 2) seem to be at more risk.
Nevertheless, people of all ages own smartphones, and during COVID they’ve been asked to download apps to track them. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is now asking COVID-19 vaccine recipients to download their app as well.
CDC seeks symptom checks on new COVID-19 vaccine app
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) – As the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines roll out in the coming weeks, the CDC is asking recipients to download an app to learn how the vaccine affects people after getting it.
If UAB physician Dr. Joy Henningsen were to experience any side-effects, she can report them straight to the CDC through their app V-Safe.
“I get a text message, it tells me hey, how are you feeling, click a bunch of check boxes and I am helping society by providing data to the CDC to let them know how I’m doing post-vaccine,” she said.
Dr. Henningsen received her first dose last week and hasn’t reported any side-effects.
“I just worked out an hour ago, I am off today for the holidays and I feel fantastic and exercised,” said Dr. Henningsen.
While you do need to download and register to use the V-Safe app, it keeps your information confidential.
Become an Activist Post Patron for just $1 per month at Patreon.
Research has determined that exposure to smartphones and other wireless technology can
- cause hair loss
- cause rashes, other skin irritations, and premature skin aging
- cause and/or increase blood sugar fluctuations
- cause and/or increase cardiac health issues
- cause and/or increase insomnia
- compromise respiratory health
- disrupt the blood-brain barrier (see 1, 2, 3)
- increase cancer risk (see 1, 2, 3, 4)
- increase risk for “Microwave Sickness”, Electromagnetic Sensitivity and Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity
- reduce immunity to viruses and other illnesses
- and MORE
Smartphone manuals recommend that owners NOT wear or hold these devices against their bodies. Unfortunately, most people still don’t seem to be aware of this.
Activist Post reports regularly about unsafe technology. For more information visit our archives and the following websites:
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.