By B.N. Frank
The majority of scientists worldwide oppose 5G deployment. Cities worldwide – including in France (see 1, 2) – AND entire countries have taken action to ban, delay, halt, and limit installation AS WELL AS issue moratoriums.
Since 2018 there have been reports of people and animals experiencing symptoms and illnesses where 5G has been installed (see 1, 2, 3, 4). Of course other sources of wireless emit harmful radiation too. Last year, the World Health Organization warned that high levels of exposure could lead to health issues in a significant portion of the population.
5G A Wave of Doubt
An Investigative Report on France Televisions
France Télévisions Complément d’Investigation “5G A Wave of Doubt” was directed by investigative journalist Nicolas Vescovacci and broadcast on France 2 on Thursday, November 12, 2020. The invesigation features interviews Dr. Ronald Melnick, Dr. Martin Pall and Dr. Dariusz Leszczynski and more. Dr. Marc Arazi of Phonegate Association is featured describing how cell phones exceed radiation thresholds when tested against the body and how cell phones are being taken off the market in response.
The industry ties of members of International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP) are also revealed.
How do I watch it?
Currently, the full one hour replay is only available to watch in France, however several excerpts are posted online for all viewers in all countries.
There are four webpages on France Télévisions to visit in order to see the documentary. The full video replay is only watchable in France. The 3 video excerpts can be watched by people in most countries.
Links to the Videos
- FULL VIDEO on France Télévisions 5G A Wave of Doubt- ( in France ONLY)
- VIDEO CLIP. 5G: Are we protected by the limit values for exposure to electromagnetic waves? Who fixes them?
- VIDEO CLIP. 5G: Are electromagnetic waves the cause of cancer among Atos employees?
- VIDEO CLIP. “Phonegate”: since 2016, a doctor has denounced a general overexposure to cell phone waves
VIDEO. 5G: are we protected by the limit values for exposure to electromagnetic waves? Who fixes them?
Below certain exposure limit values, electromagnetic waves are harmless, says the WHO. What are these limit values? Are they enough to protect us? By whom are they fixed? “Further investigation” compiled scientific studies and questioned certain risks of conflicts of interest ..
5G and the deployment of new relay antennas that will accompany it give rise to many fears. What can be the effects of electromagnetic waves on our health? Do they have a link with these brain cancers diagnosed in several employees of a company in Yvelines? Extract from “Further investigation” of November 12, 2020.
VIDEO. “Phonegate”: since 2016, a doctor has denounced a general overexposure to cell phone waves
Our mobile phones expose us to electromagnetic waves on a daily basis. Are we really protected? In theory, yes, because all manufacturers have the obligation to have their phone models approved. However, since 2016, a general practitioner denounces the certification process, recalls this excerpt from “Further investigation”.
France Télévisions: Are the electromagnetic waves generated by cell towers and smartphones dangerous for our health
Translated text from the France Télévisions Website
“Are the electromagnetic waves generated by cell towers and smartphones dangerous for our health? In the midst of a controversy, “Complément d’Investigation” takes a closer look at these invisible waves that are worrying part of the population.”
“What if the problem came from the exposure limits?
“In Sarthe, a breeder wonders if the mysterious death of his rabbits is not linked to the nearby relay antenna. In Ile-de-France, an occupational doctor is sounding the alarm on repeated brain cancer within a company bathed in electromagnetic waves. “We are below the exposure limits” proclaim the operators and manufacturers each time. But what if the problem was precisely these threshold limits? Are they protecting us enough?”
“Investigation into the ICNIRP (International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection, in French International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection), a discreet organization close to the telephone industry which has set the thresholds for most European countries … Twenty-five years ago!”
Numerous investigations reveal the hidden ties of industry into the science and policy of cell phone radiation.
- The Harvard Press Book “Captured Agency: How the Federal Communications Commission is Dominated by the Industries it Presumably Regulates”by Norm Alster documents the financial ties between the US federal government’s Federal communications Commission (FCC) and how, as a result, the wireless industry has bought inordinate access to—and power over—a major US regulatory agency. Read that here.
- A report released by European Members of Parliments Michèle Rivasi (Europe Écologie) and Dr. Klaus Buchner (Ökologisch-Demokratische Partei) accuses the International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection (ICNIRP), an organization many governments consider an authority on the safety of 5G and cell phone radiation, of being under the influence of the telecommunications industry and ignoring the science showing their harmful effects.
The report written by Hans van Scharen and edited by Tomas Vanheste and Erik Lambert is entitled, “The International Commission on Non-Ionizing Radiation Protection: Conflicts of Interest, Corporate Capture and the Push for 5G.” (PDF)
- “The Disinformation Campaign—And Massive Radiation Increase—Behind The 5G Rollout” by Mark Hertsgaard And Mark Dowie in The Nation April 23, 2018
- War on 5G: Amsterdam Investigation into Scientists Finds Telecom Influence by Jannes van Roermund and Paul Thacker, De Telegraaf (Amsterdam), Jun 2, 2020 (English translation) on the American Council on Science and Health attacks against Prof. Moskowitz and more.
- 2020, Is 5G Going to Kill Us, The New Republic by Christopher Ketcham“Modern public health calamities, from asbestos to auto safety to leaded gasoline and tobacco, often follow a predictable narrative. Industry dismisses the health risk, government regulators shrug and look away, and a beleaguered minority is left to sound the alarm” “Health and Cellphones: How Wireless Made Us Think Cell Phones Are Safe” Your Call, KALW 91.7FM San Francisco explores “how big wireless companies used the same playbook as big oil and big tobacco to deceive the public” with guests Dr. Devra Davis and Mark Hertsgaard.
- Democracy Now: How the Wireless Industry Convinced the Public Cellphones Are Safe & Cherry-Picked Research on Risks
- Dr. Starkey presented how the government authorities are misleading the public and dismissing evidence of harm. Dr. Starkey’s PPT is a critical look going point by point over the misinformation.
- Project Censored Investigations: How Big Wireless Convinced Us Cell Phones and Wi-Fi are Safe, “PhoneGate:” French Study Finds 9 of 10 Cell Phones Exceed Safe Radiation Limits.
- Seattle Magazine, “UW Scientist Henry Lai Makes Waves in the Cell Phone Industry.” Seattle Magazine on Motorola working to create doubt and attack Dr. Lai’s research finding DNA damage.
Investigate Europe’s Three Part Investigation on 5G details how ICNIRP is industry tied and plagued with conflicts of interest. The journalists identified a group of fourteen scientists who either helped create, or defend, the EMF exposure guidelines disseminated by ICNIRP, a non- governmental organization (NGO) based in Germany. ICNIRP’s self-selected members argue that the thousands of peer-reviewed studies that have found harmful biologic or health effects from chronic exposure to non-thermal levels of EMF are insufficient to warrant stronger safety guidelines. “The ICNIRP Cartel: Who’s Who in the EMF Research World,” an interactive graphic developed by Investigate Europe (German ICNIRP Cartel). Dr. Moskowitz PDF of ICNIRP Cartel
- 5G The Mass Experiment (Part 1)
- How Much is Safe? Finances Effect Research (Part 2)
- Real 5G issues overshadowed by Covid-19 conspiracy theories ( Part 3)
Activist Post reports regularly about 5G and other unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
- 5G Information
- 5G Space Appeal
- The 5G Summit
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Stop 5G International
- Wireless Information Network
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.