As we approach the 19th anniversary of the 9/11 false flag, Leonard writes in to ask about the insurers who paid Silverstein and his cohorts over four and a half billion dollars as a result of those attacks.
Why did the insurers never investigate the possibility of controlled demolition?
Why did they pay out billions of dollars without calling the official 9/11 narrative into question?
- 9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money
- Insurers Agree to Pay Billions at Ground Zero
- Double Indemnity
- Shapiro admits Silverstein phoned insurers about demolishing WTC7
- Silverstein says WTC7 redesign ready in April of 2000
- World Trade Center owner suing airlines for billions for 9/11 attacks
- World Trade Center owners’ bid to sue airlines for 9/11 attacks blocked
- Airline defendants to pay $95 million in 9/11 settlement
- Con Ed and Insurers Sue Port Authority Over 7 World Trade
- Con Ed suit against Silverstein and Citigroup at 7 WTC dismissed
- Silverstein cleared of blame for 7 World Trade’s fall on 9/11
- 10 Major Shareholders in Swiss Re (is actually one)
- Meet The Billionaire Developer Who Rebuilt The World Trade Center To Heal New York After 9/11
- The Bonds of August: Refinancing the Twin Towers on the eve of destruction
- Insurers scramble to avoid 9/11-style coronavirus backlash
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.