Jeremy Kauffman joins us to discuss LBRY, an open-source, decentralized protocol that is helping creators share video content peer-to-peer through the LBRY app and LBRY.tv.
Today we talk about the newly-launched LBRY web portal, Odysee.com, and how the LBRY app was (briefly) banned from the Google Play store in the latest attempt to burn the LBRY of Alexandria.
- Episode 384 – The Library of Alexandria is on Fire
- Social Media Alternatives
- LBRY: A Blockchain-Based Decentralized Digital Content Marketplace (white paper)
- Google Bans LBRY From Playstore
- How does LBRY benefit content creators? Can I earn money using LBRY?
- The Corbett Report Official LBRY Channel
Become an Activist Post Patron for $1 per month at Patreon.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.