By B.N. Frank
Medical experts – including the American Academy of Pediatrics – have warned that children are more vulnerable to exposure. Risks include cancer, reduced immunity, “Microwave Sickness”, and much more.
Action has already been taken worldwide to replace WiFi in schools with hard-wired Ethernet connections which are safer and more secure. In Cyprus, they are doing even more to keep kids safe. Is this happening where you live?
President of the Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Children’s Health
- Provided guidance on removing Wi-Fi from elementary schools.
- Supported a pilot project to remove Wi-Fi from the intensive care units of the pediatric wards of Archbishop Makarios III Hospital.
- Launched a large-scale public awareness campaign on how to reduce cell phones and wireless radiation.
- Provided guidance on how to hardwire computers for distance learning.
Dr. Stella Michaelidou
Dr. Stella Michaelidou is President of the Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Child Health. She has more than 35 years experience and expertise in environmental chemistry, toxicology and the impact of toxic chemicals on health, in particular children’s health, as well as food safety and risk assessment.
She previously served on the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) Pesticides Residue Panel, the Scientific Committee on Health and Environmental Risks (SCHER), and the WHO-Euro Environment and Health Committee. She has been an expert for UN Environment Program, the Technical Assistance and Information Exchange Instrument of the European Commission (TAIEX), and the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR), among other international bodies,and has been a member of the Advisory Group on Environmental Health of the International Pediatric Association (IPA) since June 2014.
Dr. Michaelidou is coordinator of the Cyprus Children Environment and Health Action Plans and was the coordinator of United Nations Development Program and European Union research projects. She is the author of many scientific papers and documents, co-author of the “Nicosia Declaration on Electromagnetic Fields/Radiofrequencies 2017″ signed by the chambers of Doctors of Cyprus and Austria/Vienna and the Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Child Health, and is principal author of a document prepared for Cyprus’ Ministers of Health and Education and the Cypriot Parliament on what to do about possible impacts of radiation from Wi-Fi, mobile phones on fetuses and children. She has authored many books, articles, and educational material for parents, teachers, pediatricians, and in 2007 was elected “The Cyprus Woman of the Year for the Environment.”
(click to download)
- Cyprus Children’s Health and Wireless Poster for Bus Greek
- Cyprus Children’s Health and Wireless Poster for Bus English
- Cyprus Children’s Health and Wireless Leaflet Greek
- Cyprus Children’s Health and Wireless Awareness Leaflet English
- Press Release Children’s Health Campaign to Reduce Direct and Passive Wireless Radiation Exposure to Children, Press Conference: 24th of June 2019, 11:30 am, at the Ministry of Health
- Cyprus Committee Brochure (16 page )on How to reduce Wireless at Home in Greek
- The Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Children’s Health http://paidi.com.cy/
Activist Post reports regularly about unsafe technology. For more information, visit our archives and the following websites:
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.