Working to advance liberty means coming up with practical solutions to protect yourself from government power.
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency projects are showing a lot of promise in increasingly important areas. More than just a fiat currency competitor – which could be huge – but also potentially powerful tools to fight confiscation and censorship.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- State of the Nullification Movement Report
- Status Report: End the Fed from the Bottom Up
- Ron Paul: Why Be Stuck With Depreciating Greenbacks?
- Ron Paul Slams Fednow Payment System and Encourages Crypto Competition
- Pentagon Documents Reveal The U.S. Has Planned For A Bitcoin Rebellion
- Airport Robbery: Feds Take Over $2 Billion from Travelers through Asset Forfeiture
- Taking the Gold: FDR’s Executive Order 6102
- The Difference Between Custodial and Noncustodial Cryptocurrency Services
- What Is Censorship Resistance, And Why Does It Matter?
- Blockchain domain names
ALTERNATE VIDEO SOURCES
- Watch on LBRY
- Watch on Brighteon
- Watch on BitTube
- Watch on Bitchute
- Watch on Twitch.tv
- Watch on Periscope
- Watch on Facebook
- Watch on DLive
FOLLOW and SUPPORT TAC:
Become a Member: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/members/
Email Newsletter: http://tenthamendmentcenter.com/register
Brave: Use Brave Browser for Privacy and Help Support TAC
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.