WHO cares what celebrities think? WHO cares, that’s who! Or, more to the point, WHO wants you to care what they think.
Join James for this week’s #PropagandaWatch as he peels back the layers on the WHO’s “celebrity influencer” propaganda campaign.
- Event 201 Pandemic Exercise: Segment 4, Communications Discussion and Epilogue Video
- Tom Hanks gives new coronavirus update, jokes about no longer loving his Corona typewriter
- Tom Hanks “201” gin rummy tweet
- Celebrities Perform Virtual ‘One World’ Concert: ‘A Love Letter to the World’
- Celebrities #PasstheMic to Experts on COVID-19 | ONE World
- World Health Organization Hired PR Firm To Identify Celebrity ‘Influencers’ To Amplify Virus Messaging
- Exhibit A to Registration Statement
- Episode 343 – Debunking A Century of War Lies
- ‘Millionaires singing about “no possessions” from their mansions isn’t easing my anxiety’: Gal Gadot and her A-List pals branded ‘out of touch’ by social media users after ‘cringe-worthy’ viral rendition of Imagine
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.