Keith Knight of Don’t Tread on Anyone interviews James Corbett about The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude, the 16th century treatise on tyranny and obedience by Étienne de La Boétie.
James and Keith highlight some of the book’s key insights and detail how they apply every much to our situation today as they did when they were written.
- Keith Knight Don’t Tread on Anyone
- Who Is Bill Gates?
- The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh
- The Politics of Obedience: The Discourse of Voluntary Servitude
- Stephan Kinsella “Legislation and the Discovery of Law in a Free Society”
- Solutions: Laughing At Tyrants
- Solutions: Agorism
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.