Authorized by the Constitution to exercise only 11 powers and duties – presidents from both parties have trashed those limits in big, big ways.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- State of the Nullification Movement Report
- 11 Powers and Duties of the President Under the Constitution
- Department of Justice Announces Bump-Stock-Type Devices Final Rule
- The Unconstitutional Bump Stock Ban and What to do About it
- A Lone Wolf President
- The American President: A Modern King
- Federalist 47
- Madison, Helvidius No 4 (14 Sept 1793)
- Obama’s Libyan Operations are Unconstitutional
- 4 Founders on the President and War Powers under the Constitution
- Report: Trump Ramps Up Enforcement of Federal Gun Laws for Second Straight Year
- Path to Liberty: Nullify Them into Oblivion
- Law Professors’ Letter on Executive Power: An Originalist Argument by Nonoriginalists
- Thomas Jefferson vs the Enforce the Law Act of 2014
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.