Bush was right: The Constitution really is just a piece of paper. So what does this mean in the age of the corona crisis, as some turn to those pieces of paper to protect the last shreds of their privacy and even their bodily autonomy?
And if constitutional fictions aren’t the solution, what is? Don’t miss this in-depth exploration of the world of 2020 as James Corbett joins Matt Asher on The Filter podcast.
- The Filter
- Tokyo governor says lockdown in Japan is ‘impossible’
- NJ governor ignores Bill of Rights in exclusive Tucker interview
- How is Japan Reacting NOW? – Questions For Corbett #061
- 2010 Toronto G20 – “This isn’t Canada anymore.”
- Harvard groups research planet-cooling aerosols
- The Truth About Shadowbanning – #PropagandaWatch
Image: Spiro Skouras
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.