When Congress inserted provisions into the 2012 NDAA authorizing indefinite detention without due process, I called them federal kidnapping provisions. And I warned that they would eventually be used.
Today, we’re witnessing federal agents black-bagging people on American city streets. When you give government power, it will eventually use it.
— TenthAmendmentCenter (@TenthAmendment) July 22, 2020
For Further Reading
- NDAA Detention: Who do YOU Trust?
- NDAA and its Nullification
- Judicial Juggling: NDAA vs. Fundamental Rights
- NDAA Detention Powers: The Battle Continues
- NDAA Resistance: Only the Beginning
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Image: The Anti-Media
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.