By B.N. Frank
5G opposition is worldwide. Cities AND countries have taken action to ban, delay, and halt deployment due to health and safety risks and warnings (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6. 7. 8, 9). Since 2018, there have been reports of people and animals becoming sick after it was turned on (see 1. 2, 3, 4). Of course, other sources of Electromagnetic Radiation ( aka “Electrosmog”) can make cause symptoms and illness too. Electrosmog includes Bluetooth, cell phone radiation and WiFi.
Kudos to Hvar Croatia for suspending the 5G rollout AND actively educating citizens about health risks from EMF and wireless radiation exposure.
Hvar Croatia has suspended the introduction of 5G technology “until an independent and impartial study proves that such technology has no negative impact on humans and the environment, the Town Council decided unanimously…”
Hvar will set up a task force to research the issue over the next 6 months. Hvar was one of the areas for which the Croatian Regulatory Authority for Network Industries had issued temporary licences to test the 5G network. News from CroatiaWeek June 6, 2020 Hvar suspends introduction of 5G technology
Worldwide cities are calling to halt 5G until safety can be assured. 500 Cities in Italy have issued halt 5G resolution joining cities in the US, Switzerland, Australia, Greece and more.
The Croatia Ministry of Health Recommends Reducing Cell Phone Radiation
The Ministry of Health of Croatia maintains a dedicated web page, and communicates with concerned citizens on the issue of electromagnetic fields and cell phone radiation. EHT translated a video on cell phone radiation the Ministry issued. Note: After the Croatia video excerpt, EHT added more tips to reduce exposure.
Become an Activist Post Patron for $1 per month at Patreon.
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
Two downloadable brochures for the public were published in 2016: a descriptive brochure explaining the EMF protection principles, and a Q&A brochure.
- Brochure: Croatia: Non-ionizing electromagnetic radiation The most common questions and answers
- Croatia: EMF Protection Principles (PDF on EHT website)
- Regulations in the field of protection against electromagnetic fields in the Republic of Croatia
- Regular monitoring of EMF from antennas: The owner of the electromagnetic field source is obliged to provide a new measurement of the electromagnetic field levels every three years and submit the results to the Ministry of Health.
The Ministry has a webpage hosting an educational video to educate families on how to reduce radiation from the cell phone.
Activist Post reports regularly about opposition to 5G and other sources of unsafe technology. For more information visit our archives and the following websites.
- The 5G Summit
- Wireless Information Network
- Electromagnetic Radiation Safety
- Environmental Health Trust
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.