First passed in 2005, with an implementation date of 2008 – another 12 years later and the act has been delayed again, like it has been almost every year until now.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- REAL ID Soon: Inescapable Extension of the Federal Surveillance State
- While You Slept, Government Created Internal Passports, Real ID
- REAL ID: A State‐by‐State Update
- REAL ID Deadline Extended for Another Year. Again
- Deadline to get a REAL ID pushed back at least a year due to coronavirus
Source: Tenth Amendment Center
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.