Author and researcher James Bovard joins us today to discuss Facebook’s recent pledge to suppress all criticism of the US Census Bureau from its platform.
We delve into the dark history of the US census and discuss how it has been used to round up and intern mass numbers of US citizens in the past.
- Jim Bovard blog
- The Census and Facebook: Working Hand-in-Glove to Censor the Internet
- Confirmed: The U.S. Census Bureau Gave Up Names of Japanese-Americans in WW II
- Department of Homeland Security Obtained Data on Arab Americans From Census Bureau
- Major airlines, U.S. officials clash over passenger tracking related to coronavirus cases
- Syria Debacles Epitomize Perpetual Perfidy of U.S. Foreign Policy
- Claims that John Bolton’s book disclosures are ‘top secret’ ring hollow
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.