It’s silent. Invisible. It’s spreading everywhere. It’s going to kill us all. We have to take extraordinary measures to combat it. Coronavirus? No, silly! CO2.
But it’s not me making the comparison. Find out what the climate schemers and technocrat dreamers have in mind for humanity, and how it’s reflected in the post-virus world in this week’s edition of #PropagandaWatch.
- How the Climate Crisis Is Making the Spread of Infectious Diseases Like Coronavirus More Common
- Climate Change and Health: Readiness and Resilience
- STUDY: Climate Change Releasing Unknown Viruses
- Time: Coronavirus is Messing Up pre-COP26 Climate Conferences
- What would happen if the world reacted to climate change like it’s reacting to the coronavirus?
- Coronavirus prompts Friday climate rallies go online
- Different Crises: Coronavirus & Climate Change
- The Real Threat: Will Coronavirus Confinement Fight Climate Change?
- Coronavirus can trigger a new industrial revolution
- Coronavirus leads to decrease in CO2 emissions: Can it last? | DW News
- Eco-life in 2040 (planned-opolis)
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.