In this conversation (recorded before the recent record rainfall in New South Wales), Joanne Nova of JoanneNova.com.au joins us to analyze the recent Australian bushfires and debunk the notion that they were caused by climate change.
We discuss the historical patterns, the lack of drought trends in the long-term data, and the reality that this type of mega-fire could be prevented with simple and well-known land management techniques like controlled burns.
- About Joanne Nova
- Jo Nova on The Corbett Report
- Climate change is the excuse to hide an Inferno of Incompetence — heads must roll for the billion dollar bushfire mistakes
- 57 Bushfire Inquiries isn’t enough. We need one more for leaders to hide behind
- 178 years of Australian rain has nothing to do with CO2, worst extremes 1849, 1925, 1950
- Climate change and bushfires — More rain, the same droughts, no trend, no science
- On average bushfires burn an amazing 50 million ha every year in Australia
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.