With the general public so wildly uninformed about the Constitution as ratified, coupled with a massive propaganda machine in support of the status quo, there are a lot of falsehoods floating around about what’s not only going on in Iraq and Iran – but what’s legal and Constitutional too. Michael Boldin goes through and refutes some of the most important.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Under the Constitution: Limited Strikes Qualify as War
- How the Donald Assassinated America First (MAP)
- Iran, AUMF, War and the Constitution: Path to Liberty 02-27-19
- Iraqi PM Statements
- We’re staying unless they pay us back
- NDAA 2020: More War, Armies, Debts, and Taxes
- Washington’s Farewell Warning
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, where this video first appeared. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.