Today Michael Maharrey of the Tenth Amendment Center joins us to discuss the recent legislative successes that have helped to push back on the encroaching facial recognition panopticon . . . and what remains to be done to combat this technocratic tyranny.
- Michael Maharrey blog at the Tenth Amendment Center
- Michael Maharrey on The Corbett Report
- Alameda California Takes First Step Toward Banning Facial Recognition
- Now in Effect: California Law Bans Facial Recognition on Police Body Cameras
- Three and Counting: Northampton Massachusetts Passes Facial Recognition Ban
- San Diego Shuts Down Massive Facial Recognition System to Comply With New California Law
- Perpetual Lineup
- San Francisco Amends Facial Recognition Ban After Realizing City Employees Could No Longer Use Smartphones
- How You Can Help End Unconstitutional Wars (Maharrey on Foreign Policy Focus podcast)
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.