By B.N. Frank
Here’s another one:
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT/CBS Newspath/WKRC) – A woman in Huntsville purchased a cellphone from T-Mobile only to have it explode less than a month later.
“It started smoking… I’m like oh, oh!” explained Shirley Lane.
She had been lying down, talking to a family member on the phone, which wasn’t plugged into a charger.
“I noticed that it had got hot. Then, you know there is always a warning before destruction. After it got hot, it started burning my hand. I threw it out of my hand on to the bed,” said Lane.
Has anyone thought to start selling fire extinguishers along with smartphones? It might not be a bad idea to have one around – at least while driving.
Activist Post reports regularly about issues associated with digital, electronic, and wireless technology. For more information, visit our archives.
Image credit: Pixabay
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.