By Spiro 1
President Donald Trump just signed the National Defense Authorization Act. One of the countless provisions included, enables the US military and the US intelligence agencies to actively engage in open information warfare to ‘protect the US presidential elections’ of 2020.
Looking back on recent history, President Obama included the precursor to this provision in his NDAA Authorization Act before leaving office. As we look back on how Obama’s provision titled “The Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act,” we witnessed a massive purge of independent media and those who dared to question the state’s authority, accused of being Russian agents!
Right now the US military and its intelligence agencies are preparing to wage a massive information war, will the American people be caught in the crossfire yet again? Let’s not forget, Obama repealed the ban on domestic propaganda before leaving office.
- U.S. Cybercom contemplates information warfare to counter Russian interference in 2020 election
- ‘A real gift to Big Tech’: Both parties object to immunity provision in USMCA
- Several election security provisions are in the massive defense bill
- Obama Quietly Signs The “Countering Disinformation And Propaganda Act” Into Law
- U.S. Repeals Propaganda Ban, Spreads Government-Made News to Americans
- 200 Russian Propaganda Sites, or simply alternative media?
- CIA Admits to Congress the Agency Uses Mainstream Media to Distribute Disinformation: 1975 Video
- Homeland Security tied to attempted hack of Georgia’s election database: Report
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.