By Spiro 1
106 years ago almost to the day, the Federal Reserve Act was created, written in secret by the elite bankers, passed under the cover of darkness on December 23rd, 1913 in Washington DC while nobody was looking. It brought to life a new paradigm of control over the world’s monetary system which has shaped the last century.
Fast forward to today, the Federal Reserve, which is a private central bank, is pumping unsustainable amounts of money into the system to the tune of roughly $100 billion a day, prolonging its inevitable collapse.
So what is the real, current situation of the US & global financial system? If you listen to the government, doesn’t matter which government, everything is fine. In fact, everything is better than fine, as the US stock markets continue to hit new all-time highs seemingly every week.
Find out how the US government and the bankers are scrambling to get ahead of big tech in the next industrial revolution which will transform the global monetary and financial system.
- Draft “Cryptocurrency Act of 2020” Circulated in US House of Representatives
- The IRS has a new tax form out and wants to know about your cryptocurrency
- Remittance Transfers Under the Electronic Fund Transfer Act (Regulation E)
- European Commission consults on regulatory framework for cryptoassets
- New law makes Germany “crypto heaven”
- New York Fed Adds $49.35 Billion to Financial Markets
- After a month of record highs, US stocks end nearly flat at early close for Christmas
- Fed payment system experiences second disruption of 2019
- PBOC Official: China’s Digital Yuan Won’t Be a Speculative Currency Like Bitcoin
- Industry 4.0: The Level Playing Field
Also See: The Banking Digital Arms Race
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.