This week a lot of crypto YouTubers were hit with violations, strikes, video removals and even suspensions. Although YouTube has restored many of these videos – it is still a scary time for crypto content creators as they wonder if this is just the beginning.
That’s why I wanted to bring Josh Sigurdson on to chat all about it because he is, unfortunately, no stranger to the world of shadow banning and video removal on YouTube. In this video we talk about a variety of topics including:
– His story at WAM and what this process has looked like for him.
– How he has shifted his content strategy to include other alternative platforms like Flote.app and BitChute.
– COPPA, new terms of service and other ways that YouTube has recently changed.
– Whether YouTube’s “accidental” removal of crypto content was really an accident.
– What the strike process looks like – is it an algorithm – or are there actual human beings making those decisions?
– The petition process if you don’t agree with a strike from YouTube and how often it actually works.
– Tips for other content creators on YouTube so they can help safeguard against this.
🔗Connect with Josh and World Alternative Media 🔗 Flote.app Josh Sigurdson – https://flote.app/JoshSigurdson Flote.app WAM – https://flote.app/WAM BitChute – https://www.bitchute.com/channel/gzFC… Twitter – https://twitter.com/WorldAltMedia Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LibertyShall… YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLdZ… Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/worldaltern… GoFundMe- https://www.gofundme.com/f/w3e2es 🔥
Let’s Be Friends 🔥 Twitter – https://www.twitter.com/girlgone_crypto Linkedin – https://linkedin.com/in/GirlGoneCrypto Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/girl_gone_c… Steem – https://steemit.com/@coruscate TikTok – http://vm.tiktok.com/m3kSQX/
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.