A bill introduced in the U.S. House would create a real-time national driver surveillance program that would allow law enforcement to know anything and everything about a driver at the click of a button.
But even if the bill never goes anywhere, the transportation surveillance system is already built – and growing.
Path to Liberty: October 23, 2019
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Federal “Safe Drivers Act” Would Create Real-Time National Driver Surveillance Program
- 2.5 Billion. Surveillance State Goes Wild
- Police Using License Plate Readers To “Grid” Entire Neighborhoods
- Massive 30-State, Real-Time ALPR Database About to Go Live
- Private Companies Partnering with Cops to Track Your License Plate
- Police Using Streetlamps to Spy on the Public
- Feds Building Giant Surveillance Network on America’s Transportation System with State and Local Help
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, where this video first appeared. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on Twitter @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.