By B.N. Frank
Big Tech is showering American elected officials with more money than ever before AND with more lobbyists.
Public watchdog group, Public Citizen, has been tracking exactly how much Democrats and Republicans in various offices and agencies are receiving and why we should be concerned.
Activist Post obviously isn’t the only source that has reported many times about issues with these particular companies having too much power at the public’s expense. There are so many examples. Some are super annoying, some are super creepy, and some are super dangerous. Some are all that and more.
- Amazon Ring Doorbell Camera Surveillance Now Working With 400 Police Forces
- Amazon Installing Alexa in Apartments and Hotel Rooms. They Say 24/7 Data Collection Will Help Property Managers Better Manage and Serve Tenants
- Amazon to Launch 3200+ Satellites to Blast Harmful WiFi At Us Despite Expert Warnings About Excessive Amount of Dangerous Space Junk
- Google Nest Users Couldn’t Unlock Doors, Use A/C, or Operate Baby Monitors During Platform Outage
- Loon-atic Fringe: Health and Safety Warnings About Google’s “Project Loon” Blasting WiFi From 12-18 Miles Above Date Back to 2015. The FCC Approved It Anyway.
- Google Paying Louisville, KY Almost $4M to Remove Fiber and Fix Roads After Failed Installation Experiment
You get the picture. Fingers crossed American elected officials finally start doing more to correct this.
Image credit: Pixabay
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.