A growing public debate about the use of facial recognition surveillance in Detroit, New York, and California gives some insight on what to expect everywhere this technology is launched.
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Detroit Mayor Misleads Public About Facial Recognition as Debate Over Spy-Program Rages
- Facial-recognition technology flagged 26 California lawmakers as criminals. This bill to ban the tech is headed to the Senate
- Is This The Guy?
- ‘It’s techno-racism’: Detroit is quietly using facial recognition to make arrests
- Detroit chief defends facial recognition technology after Tlaib criticism
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center, where this video first appeared. He was raised in Milwaukee, WI, and currently resides in Los Angeles, CA. Follow him on twitter – @michaelboldin and Facebook.
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.