On Tuesday, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals heard oral arguments in Texas v. United States on whether a federal judge was correct in striking down Obamacare.
On this episode, Michael Boldin gives an overview of what the case is about – and what needs to be done to take on the ACA – whether the courts strike it down, or not.
Good Morning Liberty: July 10, 2019
- JOIN TAC
- Show Archives
- Subscribe and Review on iTunes
- Appeals court appears ready to rule Obamacare unconstitutional
- The Affordable Care Act Is Back In Court: 5 Facts You Need To Know
- Are Con Law Professors Wrong Again About the Individual Mandate?
- Texas v. U.S.: Why the Individual Mandate is Still Unconstitutional
- My Concluding Thoughts on Severability in Texas v. U.S.
- In defense of the court decision striking down Obamacare
- How States Can Help Bring Down Obamacare
- The Plan: Stop Obamacare in the States
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.