By B.N. Frank
In February, telecom executives gave congressional testimony that they had no scientific proof that 5G is biologically safe. Many others including doctors, security experts, the U.S. Navy, and utility companies have warned that installing 5G is NOT safe and for various valid and very scary reasons.
Despite all of this, new legislation — “The Digit Act” — would establish a working group and steering committee within the U.S. government to identify and address any and all regulations, programs, or agency barriers to the widespread installation of known-to-be unsafe 5G and Internet of Things (IoT). It also explores how the government itself could utilize 5G and Internet of Things in regard to healthcare, transportation, Smart Cities, and more.
This is why U.S. activists are asking everyone to call the Senate Commerce Committee ASAP regarding S.1611 Digit Act or “Developing Innovation and Growing the Internet of Things” Act which will be discussed in an Executive Session on Wednesday, July 10.
- Click here to save and view a short summary of the bill itself.
- Click here for the bill.
- Click here to view the contact list for Senate Commerce Committee Staffers listed by SENATOR. Let these people know why you do not want 5G and the Internet of Things (IoT) facilitated, requiring a cell tower antenna every 200-500 ft.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
Provide, Protect and Profit from what’s coming! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.