By B.N. Frank
The Telecom Industry gave congressional testimony in February that they cannot provide any evidence that 5G is safe.
For those just tuning in, Americans aren’t the only ones opposed to 5G. People everywhere have valid reasons to try to stop it from being installed in their communities (see 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10). U.S. elected officials have been raising red flags about 5G too (see 1, 2, 3). There are lawsuits that have been filed against the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) regarding 5G installation as well (see 1, 2, 3).
Despite all of this, a recent New York Times article blamed Russia for the American 5G opposition. More desperate behavior has ensued since, including FCC employees and lobbyists using social media to also blame Russia.
So an NYT science reporter wrote this piece on how RT is pushing conspiracies about 5G … /1 https://t.co/ywrulWYuRB
— Molly McKew (@MollyMcKew) May 12, 2019
As reported by the @nytimes, Russian influence operations are propagating a false narrative that 5G can cause cancer and other health risks. Ryan Fox, New Knowledge COO, comments on the disinformation tactics being used against 5G and the intent driving it https://t.co/ny7yNn73d8
— New Knowledge (@NewKnowledgeAI) May 13, 2019
Declare Your Independence!Profit outside the rigged system! Protect yourself from tyranny and economic collapse. Learn to live free and spread peace!
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
Fascinating article. Russia is far behind the United States on 5G so it is attempting to undermine our successful efforts by spreading false information in the U.S. about the safety of 5G. We can’t and won’t let their disinformation campaign work. https://t.co/rnPVDyfC7G
— Matthew Berry (@matthewberryfcc) May 12, 2019
U.S. leadership in 5G could secure a decade of economic dominance.
Russia knows this, and it wants to knock the U.S. out of the top stop. So it enlisted a registered Russian foreign agent to launch a misinformation campaign in the U.S., the NYT reports:https://t.co/Ib71HKdlDZ
— Brendan Carr (@BrendanCarrFCC) May 13, 2019
Activist Post has been trying to keep up with the insanity:
- Is A Wall Street Journal Writer Blaming Russia for American 5G Opposition Too? Even The Telecom Industry Admits They Have No Evidence That 5G is Safe.
- Did The New York Times Portray Patients of Environmental Illnesses As “Commies?”
- NY Times Article Blames Russia for 5G Opposition in U.S. Without Mentioning The Outlet’s Joint Venture with Verizon to Build a 5G Journalism Lab
- The Wizard of Oz and Wireless: Behind the Curtain with the New York Times Coverage of RT and 5G
- NY Times Article Blames Russia for U.S. 5G Opposition Even Though Telecom Industry Can’t Provide Evidence That 5G Is Safe and Researchers Say It’s Harmful
Remember – the Telecom Industry won’t even say 5G is safe.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
Provide, Protect and Profit in unstable times! Get a free issue of Counter Markets today.
Image credit: Pixabay