By B.N. Frank
There was a press conference on Friday from the White House urging forced 5G small cell installation about the U.S. needing to win the controversial “Race for 5G.” There was no reference to the testimony provided by the Telecom Industry in February that they could provide no scientific studies that proved 5G wireless technology was biologically or environmentally safe.
He mentioned that The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has been taking bold action – maybe bolder than they’ve ever taken – to ensure 5G would be installed all across the county, above ground and below, as well as in space.
Other speakers included FCC Chairman, Ajit Pai, daughter, Ivanka Trump, and representatives from the rural farm community and the Telecom Industry. No one mentioned:
- The FCC is being investigated for collusion with the Telecom Industry in regard to 5G.
- The lawsuits that have been filed against the FCC about forced 5G installation (See 1, 2).
- The federal bill introduced in January that would stop the forced federal 5G installation.
- The growing number of municipal governments who are trying to stop 5G from being installed in their communities (See 1, 2).
- The first 5G court case won in England after residents became sick and women delivered stillborn babies.
Research has also already determined that exposure to 1G through 4G wireless radiation IS NOT SAFE EITHER.
Federal “safety” standards are 20+ years old and they DO NOT apply to the way we use or are exposed to wireless technology today.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is supposed to regulate the Telecom Industry and protect the public even though it seems like they have been doing everything but for a really long time. (See 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
The U.S Day of Action against 5G is on May 15.
For more information on what you can do, visit the following websites: