By B.N. Frank
Danville, CA residents aren’t the first Americans to stop harmful and unwanted cell tower infrastructure from being installed in their community. Activist Post has reported about the many Americans who are fighting to stop this as well as some who have already been successful. (See 1, 2)
Kudos to the record number of Danville residents who attended their February and March council meetings which led to this victory against Verizon.
Americans all over the country are opposed to the forced installation of 4G and 5G small cell technology. Elected officials are involved. Federal legislation has been introduced to overturn federal 5G legislation which eliminated local control over installation. The Telecom Industry can’t even prove 5G is safe!
- The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) is being investigated for collusion regarding federal 5G legislation which eliminated local control over installation
- Telecom companies have been warning shareholders that they may eventually be held liable for harming everyone with their products and infrastructure
- Insurance companies won’t cover telecom companies anymore because it’s too risky
- Security experts say 5G and The Internet of Things (IoT) create huge cybersecurity risks (See 1, 2)
- Last summer, New Yorkers reported about newly installed 5G affecting their health as well as their pets
- Last fall, the first 5G court case was won in England after 5G was installed in street lamps but only after residents had become sick and some women delivered stillborn babies.
Activist Post is one of countless sources that has already covered the MANY issues associated with 5G and its equally dangerous applications (The Internet of Things (IoT), Automated Vehicles, “Smart Cities”, etc.).
If you don’t want 4G or 5G small cell technology installed near homes, hospitals, schools, etc., you may also want to consider boycotting all companies that are doing this. Verizon isn’t the only stinker. (See 1, 2)
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence