By B.N. Frank
Many Americans may not have known much – if anything – about 5G or 6G technology until President Trump tweeted about it 2 days ago. Activist Post reported about the content of his tweets as well as the many issues associated with installing this technology: “Trump Tweets In Favor of Risky and Harmful 5G and 6G Tech Despite Opposition from Security Experts, Doctors, Elected Officials, Environmentalists, Scientists, etc.”
Yesterday, Trump qualified his statement – he only wants this technology provided by American companies.
- The Tech Industry can’t say that 5G is biologically and environmentally harmless.
- Security experts can’t say enough bad things about 5G and its sidekick, The Internet of Things (IoT).
So racing to be the first to install this technology is like racing to jump off a cliff to see how hard we hit the ground.
There’s more: 5G, the Internet of Things (IoT), and all “Smart” infrastructure technology is actually a big selling point of the “Green New Deal” which has been slammed by pretty much everybody – including Trump.
On your marks, get set, go?
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- Take Back Your Power