By B.N. Frank
An op-ed by former FCC Chairman, Tom Wheeler, was published in The New York Times: “If 5G Is So Important, Why Isn’t It Secure?”
This is bizarre as Tom has always loved 5G – despite the fact that research has also proven that it’s harmful to health and the environment. So his new-found concern about its installation is ironic. Don’t ya think?
Doesn’t this 2016 video makes it seem like Tom has always worked for for Big Telecom – even when he was FCC chair?
Americans should be able to refuse 5G in their communities. Tom just provided another reason why it’s more trouble than it’s worth.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- Americans for Responsible Technology
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- Last Tree Laws
- My Street, My Choice
- Our Town Our Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence