Sharyl Attkisson, an intrepid and forthright journalist, formerly with CBS TV News, has been persistent in her media exposures regarding vaccine-caused health problems, especially the Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), ever since she did an in-depth report for CBS, which the media bosses refused to broadcast. That led to Sharyl’s independent journalism programs, a blessing in disguise.
Recently, Sharyl exposed that CDC’s expert vaccine witness, who previously debunked vaccine autism claims during Vaccinees Injury Masters hearings, Dr. Andrew Zimmerman, a pediatric neurologist, told CDC “long ago” that vaccines could cause Autism, but they refused to accept Zimmerman’s information. Instead, Department of Justice [DOJ] lawyers immediately fired him.
According to Sharyl,
Dr. Zimmerman declined our interview request and referred us to his sworn affidavit. It says: On June 15, 2007, he took aside the Department of Justice—or DOJ lawyers he worked for defending vaccines in vaccine court. He told them that he’d discovered “exceptions in which vaccinations could cause autism.” “I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.”
“I explained that in a subset of children, vaccine induced fever and immune stimulation did cause regressive brain disease with features of autism spectrum disorder.” [CJF emphasis]
Attorney Rolf Hazelhurst, a criminal prosecutor, has a vaccine-damaged and autistic son, Yates, born February 11, 2000. As a result of what the Hazelhurst family has gone through, Attorney Hazelhurst has become an avid vaccine-safety rights legal counsel. Furthermore, he had Dr. Zimmerman evaluate Yates.
As a result of intensive treatment for autism, Yates is doing much better.
Below is a ten minute+ video report, dated January 6, 2019, Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson wherein legal actions regarding the “alleged fraud and obstruction of justice” at the vaccine court are discussed.
Sharyl Attkisson resigns from CBS News
Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson
Children’s Health Defense
- Contact the Office of Inspector General (OIG) Michael Horowitz at the Department of Justice, (202) 514-3435, has sent the Kennedy/Hazelhurst petition to the DOJ Office of Professional Responsibility, Cory Amundson, Director, 202-514-3365. To keep the heat up and to make your comments known and on the record, please send an email to: [email protected]. (Even though the email address is for “complaints”— it can also be used for comments.)
- Include “Full Measure” video link in your email and ask them to watch the news segment: http://fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/the-vaccination-debate
- Ask for an investigation into the fraud and obstruction of justice by the Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers as requested in the letter sent to him by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
- Please mention if you have a child who was injured by vaccines, has autism and/or a mito disorder or was in the OAP. Please tell the DOJ how your child and family have been personally affected by the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice.
- Ask for an email response of their investigation.
- Copy your Congressman, Senators and local reporters or forward your DOJ email to them.
- Call, email or fax the House and Senate Judiciary Committees this week. The phone numbers of the chairmen and minority committee leaders are below. If your Congressman or Senator is on the House or Senate Judiciary Committee, your action is especially important.
- Ask members to investigate as requested by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. into the alleged fraud and obstruction of justice by two Department of Justice (DOJ) lawyers in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program’s Omnibus Autism Proceeding (OAP).
- Ask them to hold hearings
- Tell them your personal story and how you are affected by this fraud. If your child was in the OAP, please mention it. If your child was injured after the OAP, mention it.
- Please mention if you are a constituent of a committee member
- If you have a fax machine, fax them a letter outlining your request. Be sure to include a picture of your child to show Congress that real families and kids are affected by this issue.
Alleged Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
Misconduct, Mitochondria and the Omnibus Autism Proceedings
Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.
Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.
Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.
Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)
Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available