By B.N. Frank
It doesn’t seem to matter that an increasing number of Americans – including Dr. Naomi Wolf and Dr. Oz – continue voicing concerns and taking action against the mass installation of risky 5G wireless WiFi technology. Exposure to 5G has been determined to cause many undesirable side effects including excessive sweating.
Regardless, Telecom providers AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile and Sprint keep forcing this infrastructure in front of homes and everywhere else in communities across the U.S. Of course, this wouldn’t be possible without the assistance of many elected officials and the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) which is NOT a health or environmental protection agency.
According to pro-industry publication, Smart Cities Dive, AT&T has announced to install 5G in 5 more cities:
- AT&T named the final five cities that will see the company’s mobile 5G before the end of 2018: Houston; Jacksonville, FL; Louisville, KY; New Orleans; and San Antonio. The company also said it plans to launch in seven more cities — Las Vegas; Los Angeles; Nashville, TN; Orlando, FL; San Diego; San Francisco; and San Jose, CA — in early 2019.
- The company also made the world’s first wireless 5G data transfer over millimeter wave with standards-based production equipment on a mobile form factor device.
- The five new cities join the seven that have already been announced as getting AT&T 5G in 2018: Atlanta; Charlotte, NC; Dallas; Indianapolis; Oklahoma City; Raleigh, NC; and Waco, TX.
Also according to the article:
Verizon has named four cities that will get 5G, while Sprint and T-Mobile plan to launch in 30 cities this year following their merger. That partnership could take longer than the two companies had hoped, however, after the Federal Communications Commission said it needed more time to review the application
Activist Post and many others have already published many articles and segments about issues and opposition associated with “The Race for 5G,” The Internet of Things (IoT), and “Smart” Cities. It’s like a nightmare that won’t end.
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Wireless Information Network
- 5G Information
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- My Street, My Choice
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Physicians for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech