By B.N. Frank
Since 2004, The International Association of Firefighters (IAFF) has opposed cell towers and antennas on station property. If they are concerned about involuntary exposure from wireless WiFi radiation – shouldn’t we all be?
Excerpts from the most recent Newsweek article, “Do Cellphones Cause Cancer? Government Study Reveals ‘Stunningly Important’ Findings” justify AGAIN why we all should start taking radiation exposure from all sources more seriously for ourselves and our loved ones:
- Dr. Otis Brawley, chief medical officer of the American Cancer Society, called them a “game changer.”
- These studies should have been done before more than 90 percent of Americans, including children, started using radio-frequency-based technologies and devices day in and day out,” said Olga Naidenko, a senior science adviser with the Environmental Working Group, a nonprofit in Washington, D.C.
- The program results, issued in preliminary form earlier this year, set off a flurry of calls from public health advocates for the WHO to upgrade its classification of cellphone radiation from “possibly” to “probably” carcinogenic.
- Current cellphone safety regulations are based on a premise that is now arguably false: that cellphone radiation can cause harm only by heating tissue. The FDA, however, has no plans to strengthen the regulations.
Despite countless warnings from health experts, consumer groups, environmental organizations, and widespread public outcry, U.S. elected officials and government employees are still pushing “The Race for 5G” and forcing 5G and Internet of Things (Iot) technology on communities across the country even though it’s harmful, putting us at risk for widespread cybersecurity attacks and COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. Why would anyone in their right mind want to even participate in this race?
There are five federal bills that would force scientifically proven harmful 5G millimeter microwave radiation on every community in the United States. If these pass, no community will be able to stop it from being installed.
- 2010 GQ Magazine
- 2010 NBCNews.com
- 2011 PBS
- 2012 “Cell Phone Right to Know” Act
- 2014 Berkeley Cell Phone “Right to Know” Ordinance
- 2015 NBC “The Today Show”
- 2017 National Institutes of Health
- 2018 CBSNews.com
- 2018 Daily Mail UK
- 2018 Democracy Now
- 2018 The Nation
- 2018 NPR
- 2018 The Telegraph UK
For more information, visit the following websites:
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Center For Electrosmog Prevention
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Clear Light Ventures
- Dr. Sam Milham
- EMF Safety Network
- Environmental Health Trust
- Generation Zapped
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence