Kaboom! Smart Phone Catches Fire Inside a Moving Vehicle — Adding to Long List of “Smart” Devices in Flames Including Utility “Smart” Meters.

By B.N. Frank

On May 21, 2018 a Detroit driver had two cell phones sitting in a cupholder (Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S8) when one of them caught fire.  She was lucky to escape safely from the car before it was engulfed in flames.

The Detroit Fire Department confirmed that the fire was started by a cell phone.  Neither of the driver’s phone models were on recall lists.  She has retained a lawyer.

In August 2016, Samsung had problems with Galaxy Note 7 phones bursting into flames.  The company officially issued a recall the following month and stopped production in October 2016.

Besides cell phones, many other digital, electronic, and wireless devices have also been reported by the media for malfunctioning, catching fire and exploding.  They include:

  1. E-cigarettes
  2. Ear Buds
  3. Digital and wireless utility “Smart” Meters

Millions of utility “Smart” Meters have been installed in the U.S. and around the world over the last decade.  Unlike personal devices, utility companies are not obligated to provide manuals and safety guidelines to customers when they install these meters on homes and other buildings.

Even though organizations have formed trying to keep these meters from being installed throughout their communities, many are still unaware of all the issues associated with these meters.

All “Smart” Meters are bad products.  Some utility companies are still managing to not take responsibility when their meters malfunction, catch fire, and explode.

Documentaries that include information about “Smart” Meter issues include Take Back Your Power and Generation Zapped.

For more information, contact the following websites:

 


Activist Post Daily Newsletter

Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription