By B.N. Frank
As I read this article, I felt like Charlie Brown. I kept hearing “Wah Wah WahWah.”
The study has provoked fierce debate among scientists.
In April, The Nation wrote an article that also included stories about “fierce debates among scientists.” They compared The Telecom Industry to “Big Tobacco” and “Big Oil” and referred to them as “Big Wireless.” Democracy Now and NPR did follow-ups on the article.
This isn’t the first time someone has compared “Big Wireless” to “Big Tobacco.”
There have been fierce debates for several decades despite government, independent, industry, and military research that has already proven that exposure to cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation as well other sources of Electrical Pollution (Electrosmog) cause harm.
According to Dr. Anthony Miller, longtime World Health Organization advisor:
…radiofrequency (RF) radiation from any source – such as the signals emitted by cell phones, other wireless and cordless and sensor devices, and wireless networks – fully meets criteria to be classified as a “Group 1 carcinogenic to humans” agent, based on scientific evidence associating RF exposure to cancer development and cancer promotion.
Even so – having any kind of brain tumor isn’t healthy. So here are links to 2 websites and their pages devoted specifically to brain tumors:
- No “safe” level of cell phone or wireless (WiFi) radiation has yet to be scientifically determined for children or pregnant women.
- In 2011, CNN interviewed Keith Black, of Cedar Sinai Hospital. He described how cell phone and wireless radiation exposure could be particularly damaging to brains – especially children’s.
- 2012 research revealed that all sources of cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation can disrupt the blood-brain barrier which can cause it to leak.
- Research has proven that exposure to cell phone and wireless (WiFi) radiation can worsen pre-existing conditions – even if it didn’t cause them.
- Research confirms exposure cell phone and wireless WiFi radiation along with Electromagnetic Fields has a cumulative toxic effect when combined with other toxins.
- Manuals for cell Phones, iPads, WiFi routers, etc. include guidelines and warnings for using them safely. Many of us don’t read them.
- We’re all exposed to more sources of wireless than we were when safety and testing guidelines and legislation was written.
Back to the article:
Charities and scientists have called on the Government to heed longstanding warnings about the dangers of radiation after a fresh analysis revealed a more “alarming” trend in cancers than previously thought.
However, the new study, published in the Journal of Public Health and Environment, has stoked controversy among scientists, with some experts saying the disease could be caused by other factors.
Regardless, while these particular “experts” spend more time ignoring “The Precautionary Principle,” perhaps the rest of us should at least consider CBSNews.com and their “8 Dumb Things to Boost Possible Cancer Risk.”
More from the article:
Brain tumours kill more children in the UK than any other cancer.
- Telecom inventors have deliberately limited their own children’s exposure to wireless radiation devices for many years – even sending them to low-tech schools.
- CBSNews.com Dumb Thing to Boost Cancer Risk #3 is “Encouraging Children to Use Cell Phones.”
- Since 2009, Dr. Oz has warned about cell phone radiation exposure – especially regarding children.
- Center For Safer Wireless
- Clear Light Ventures
- Citizens for Safe Technology
- Environmental Health Trust
- In Power Movement
- National Association for Children and Safe Technology
- Parents for Safe Technology
- Scientists for Wired Tech
- We Are The Evidence