IPhone Blows Up, Caught On Video

By Catherine J. Frompovich

Please consider this a CONSUMER SAFETY ALERT.

Below is the photograph of an iPhone 7, which blew up in front of the owner, who captured the activity and posted the video on the Internet.

The February 22, 2017 photos posting made by Bree@briannaolivas Source

Bree candidly reports, “So my IPhone 7 plus blew up this morning [emoticon] was not even using it, literally no explanation for this pic.twitter.com/sQ8CJt4Y69”.  Bree posted the ‘action’ video of the phone during self-destruction.

(Video link)

Catherine J Frompovich (website) is a retired natural nutritionist who earned advanced degrees in Nutrition and Holistic Health Sciences, Certification in Orthomolecular Theory and Practice plus Paralegal Studies. Her work has been published in national and airline magazines since the early 1980s. Catherine authored numerous books on health issues along with co-authoring papers and monographs with physicians, nurses, and holistic healthcare professionals. She has been a consumer healthcare researcher 35 years and counting.

Catherine’s latest book, published October 4, 2013, is Vaccination Voodoo, What YOU Don’t Know About Vaccines, available on Amazon.com.

Her 2012 book A Cancer Answer, Holistic BREAST Cancer Management, A Guide to Effective & Non-Toxic Treatments, is available on Amazon.com and as a Kindle eBook.

Two of Catherine’s more recent books on Amazon.com are Our Chemical Lives And The Hijacking Of Our DNA, A Probe Into What’s Probably Making Us Sick (2009) and Lord, How Can I Make It Through Grieving My Loss, An Inspirational Guide Through the Grieving Process (2008)

Catherine’s NEW book: Eat To Beat Disease, Foods Medicinal Qualities ©2016 Catherine J Frompovich is now available

Activist Post Daily Newsletter

Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription

3 Comments on "IPhone Blows Up, Caught On Video"

  1. Do you have a bathroom sink in your car? Because it’s burning, clearly, on top of the sink in the video. Then there are pictures of it, apparently burnt, in a car. Why would you take it into your car if it already caught fire on the sink?

Leave a comment