Any time we speak about the economy, it is a natural reaction to discover only the economic methods to protect ourselves. However, our general health – physical, mental and spiritual – cannot be overlooked, as these areas form the foundation for rational thinking and for taking quick and meaningful action in any critical situation.
Simply put: if you are healthy and fit, you are able to adapt and thrive during any external challenge.
Plus, changing the macro economy is out of your hands, even if you have a full understanding of what is being engineered, yet improving your health is 100% in your control. With a stronger body and a sharper mind you’ll be much more prepared for anything life throws at you.
Here are 7 simple but powerful life hacks to get healthier and build your resistance to whatever direction the economy travels.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar: Take 2 tablespoons of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar with 6 ounces of cool filtered water twice a day. We’re learning that gut health may be the key to overall health. Drinking apple cider vinegar every day keeps the doctor away because it hacks your gut and gives it a massive natural dose of beneficial probiotics referred to as the “Mother” on Bragg’s bottles. Early studies show apple cider vinegar may have prevented and even cured smallpox, though they didn’t know how it worked back then.
“Today we know that apple cider vinegar is a highly effective disinfectant and also alkalizes the body, which would naturally lead it to be more disease resistant. In addition, it contains potassium and numerous enzymes that aid in digestion, has antiscorbutic properties, and has been used effectively for numerous health issues since ancient times. Prebiotics that feed probiotics are also present in quantity.” Healthy gut, healthy person. Here’s a free in-depth guide for how to use apple cider vinegar.
2. More Gut Health Tips: Don’t drink chlorinated water, because chlorine kills bacteria, good or bad. Don’t eat food with pesticides or herbicides because even in small doses it could kill your beneficial gut flora. Don’t eat animal products that are treated with antibiotics because they, by name and effect, kill the probiotics in your gut. Avoid heavy alcohol consumption as it may also kill your healthy bacteria. Eat fermented foods like homemade sauerkraut.
3. Walk: If you’re not into fitness, the least you can do is take a stroll every day. Wake up early, put on your socks and running shoes, throw in your headphones, grab a bottle of water and go for a hike in the park. Get some sun on your face, soak in the glorious nature around you, listen to your favorite tunes, breathe deeply, and sweat out your toxins. You’re adding years to your life and it’s kind of fun. Bonus Hacks: Take the stairs at work or to your apartment. Park far away from store entrances and hoof it. Every bit of effort makes you stronger than you were yesterday.
4. Drink More Water: This is such an obvious health hack it’s almost not worth including but, sadly, many of you reading this may not drink enough water. If you get frequent headaches or leg and foot cramps, it’s likely due to mild dehydration. Our bodies are typically more than 60% water. We constantly need to replenish our bodies with fresh clean water. If you’re uncertain about the quality of your drinking water, it’s best to get it tested or get a good water filter.
5. Eat Consciously: Too often we eat food unconsciously, whether through habits like grabbing a cinnamon bun when we get our morning coffee, or consuming a disgusting portion size because we’re distracted while we eat. Who hasn’t polished off an entire bag of Doritos while surfing YouTube videos? Deliberately plan your meals and snacks as meticulously as you can. Try it for one week. You’ll be astounded by the results. Generally we know what’s good or bad for our bodies. So it really comes down to consciously deciding to eat foods that are good for us.
6. Productive Exercise: Living a more Do-It-Yourself (DIY) lifestyle has amazing health benefits. Chop and stack wood for the winter. Mow your own lawn. Hoe your own garden. Wash your own cars. Shovel your snow. Paint your barn. Clean your house. Don’t pay someone else to do these tasks. Do them yourself. Not only will you be healthier for it, you’ll be wealthier for it.
7. Get More Sleep: Getting enough sleep is critical to your health. Most research says adults should get no less than 7 hours of sleep each night to maintain good health. Tips to get better sleep: Schedule your bed time, get blackout curtains, turn off electronics at least 30 minutes before bedtime, no electronics near bed, charge your phone in another room, and read before bed. And don’t feel guilty about napping. Power naps help us operate at peak levels and keep all systems running smoothly.
These are some of the key ways that we at Activist Post have taken charge in our own lives. We expand upon the other methods that can help you thrive during what is shaping up to be a very turbulent 2016 in our free 21-page report for email subscribers. This report focuses on the full range of strategies to achieve self-sufficiency and sound financial and physical health.
Watch a video overview of this FREE Special Report presented by Derrick Broze.
Feel free to add your own health strategies in the comment section.
10 Strategies to Survive and Thrive During Economic Collapse - Subscribe To Get Your Free Copy
All politicians are obsolete entities. They have no social redeeming
value. It just doesn’t matter on who you vote; at the federal level the
electoral college will do the bidding of the Reptilian Overlords and at
the state and municipal levels the citizens will choose via their
paycheck. Everyone is bought off in this country. Capitalism is a Black
Hole controlled by the zombies of banking, the insurance companies and
organized crime. The three major political parties are a product of
their toxic environment. The best hope for the USA is that all the
politicians contract Ebola from shaking the right hand of one of their
constituents. The alien/military/industrial/complex is Agenda 21
devouring their young for pleasure and profit. Governments, like
monarchies, do not love or nurture who they rule. Stop playing their
stupid game and you will feel a lot better about yourself which is a lot
more important. You must love yourself before you can love others. It is important to take care of yourself,
your enemies, your neighbors and your family. Love is unconditional and
is an absolute; this is something that a politician has never lived or
We quit voting in any election thirty years ago, knowing it was phony and politcians were bought by special interest groups and globalists agendas. America is over with, trashed by UN agenda 21 and open borders. As for headphones, leave them at home while walking, always be alert to surroundings on the streets and parks. They can be worn in the yard while gardening, the pool, or around the house when doing housework.
I can’t read anything with a unscrollable and unclosable THRIVE & SURVIVE popup filling my screen, until after it times out and goes away, if it does. Since I can’t click on it or put my email address into a field I can’t scroll to, it is just a waste of my time.
I would also add to take potassium iodide to protect against radiation (such as in fukushima). You can buy in tablets. Also magnesium oil. Buy magnesium citrate crystals at any aquarium shop (they don’t need to be food grade, it’s used topically). Add enough water to make it look like water and put 1 to 2 tsp per day on your skin. Don’t put on any cuts or open sores as it will sting. Magnesium does numerous things but it helps to give you energy and will actually repair arthritis. I’m 61 y.o. been doing his 4 yrs and in spite of a serious injury which caused my spine to twist, I have zero pain.