U.S. Threatens China, Russia With Nuclear Missiles For Challenging Dollar Supremacy

us_china_russiaBy Aaron Dykes

The possibility of another world war has never been greater in our lifetime.

The United States fired off two separate ballistic missile tests, which would have been armed with a nuclear device, off the coast of California to send a message to China, Russia and the American people (who saw it light up California) – despite a great deal of controversy and condemnation when other countries have tested these missiles in the past. Of course, officially, it was all just a regularly scheduled drill.

The real message, between the lines, is stark, however.


The United States is indicating that it would sooner go to war with the Far East than suffer the defeat of an intense currency war over the rising yuan. Billionaire George Soros warned of this exact scenario earlier this year, stating that economic disputes with China provided a ‘real risk’ of triggering a third world war.

A few years back, Rand Corporation and Pentagon planners actually debated whether or not to launch WWIII as a solution to the 2008 economic crisis… what must they be thinking now as the U.S. dollar paradigm is quickly falling to pieces and economic destruction looms overhead?

As Mike Rivero, of WhatReallyHappened, states in an interview, the petrodollar and U.S. dollar reserve currency have been prime motivation for much of the aggression and warmongering going on in the world for some time:

Now Wall Street and Washington D.C. are dependent on maintaining Bretton Woods and its offspring the petro dollar. This requirement that all the resource-rich areas would trade those resources only for the U.S. dollar. And that’s a rule that is enforced with U.S. weapons of war.

It is this attempt to drag the world back to U.S. dollar hegemony that is underlying all these wars of aggression. And because the Russian ruble and the Chinese yuan are now seen by most countries as more attractive than the U.S. dollar, that’s why the U.S. is trying to pick fights with China and Russia. This is literally a war between our paper currency and their paper currency. And for that war, the money junkies are willing to sacrifice millions and millions and millions of other people’s children.

Aaron Dykes is a co-founder of TruthstreamMedia.com. As a writer, researcher and video producer who has worked on numerous documentaries and investigative reports, he uses history as a guide to decode current events, uncover obscure agendas and contrast them with the dignity afforded individuals as recognized in documents like the Bill of Rights.


Activist Post Daily Newsletter

Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription

14 Comments on "U.S. Threatens China, Russia With Nuclear Missiles For Challenging Dollar Supremacy"

  1. This Government will not have the backing of the people for WWIII….

  2. thumbsdown_ww3 | November 12, 2015 at 8:31 am | Reply

    “leaders” want war let them lead the war – stop cowering behind the desk.
    year after year I send them tax dollars and this is what they have to show me.

  3. No one ruined our currency other than our own Judas Class and their Central Bank owners. I’m waiting to see the myriad of posts by the sleeping denizens about U.S. “exceptionalism” but… 30% can’t spell it. and the other 70% are waiting for the latest info on the Kardashians, the “home team” or which candidate the bankers will grace with the white house.

  4. 1 Tim 6:10(a)… “For the love of money is the root of all evil…”

  5. A concerned american | November 12, 2015 at 2:29 pm | Reply

    Only under Obama, he spent the money needed for war on the muslim brotherhood, ISISm, Syrian Rebels and Solyndra.

  6. Asians see “war” as situational, not confrontational. Very well depolarized Pan Eurasian Empire is a very hard target for a ‘polarized warfare’ that the Americans are too well prepared to fight. TPP was designed expressly to polarize and exclude China’s tremendous wealth. Harper of Canada signed onto this folly. Will Trudeau of Canada review, and like his Australian commonwealth partner, decide to welcome the Yuan as a means of underwriting the Canadian Dollar against the corrupt actions of a fiat faith/fear based U.S. Dollar as it flounders under pressure from low oil prices and the onslaught of renewable power?

  7. USA cannot possibly bomb its way to prosperity . . .

  8. I say that you’re one of the many brain-dead fools that has their head in fecesbook & $hitter. You are a clueless dumbass sheep with isht for brains at best! Go take you meds, you ailing imbecile!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*