Is “Organic” food really worth it? Or: how would you like neurotoxic or endocrine disrupting pesticides on your cancer-preventing and disease-curing superfood?
Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton
Another side-by-side comparison of organic vs. conventional produce reveals much to be desired from foods grown with pesticides. A vibrant and colorful specimen of organic turmeric looks visibly healthier and richer than a dull, lumpy and almost dead looking turmeric grown conventionally.
WATCH THIS VIDEO: Would you really choose THIS pesticide-laden conventional Turmeric when you could eat THIS vibrant Organic Turmeric instead?
The benefits of turmeric are worth taking advantage of, but a sub-par cultivation of the root may not yield the same nutritional and disease preventing boost — this organic turmeric appears to beat out this conventional turmeric…
Turmeric – at its best – is a potent nutritious root vegetable with one of the most healthy reputations in the world. Turmeric, as well as its oil extract Curcumin, have been linked with successful alternative health treatments and is a powerful anti-inflammatory.
Loaded with manganese, iron, vitamin B6 and other nutrients, it has been used to treat Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Rheumatoid Arthritis, cystic fibrosis, improved liver function and heart protection; it and also offers preventative benefits to stave off cancer (including colon cancer, prostate cancer and childhood leukemia) and diseases like Alzheimer’s and more.
Here are just a few of the scientific studies on turmeric’s cancer fighting powers:
- Potential anticancer activity of turmeric (Curcuma longa)
- Chemopreventive effect of turmeric against stomach and skin tumors induced by chemical carcinogens in Swiss mice
- Anti-tumour and antioxidant activity of natural curcuminoids
- Tumor reducing and anticarcinogenic activity of selected spices
- Quick Food Question: Organic Vs. Conventional Ginger?
- Get Healthy: Make Your Own Organic Juice!
- Are Pesticide-Drenched Foods Really as Healthy as Organic?
- The Eyes Have It: Pesticides Stop Sweet Potatoes from Growing Shoots
Subscribe to Truthstream Media on YouTube for more videos!
Aaron Dykes and Melissa Melton created TruthstreamMedia.com, where this first appeared, as an outlet to examine the news, uncover the deceptions, pierce through the fabric of illusions, know the real enemy, unshackle from the system, and begin to imagine the path towards taking back our lives, one step at a time, so that one day we might truly be free…