Chris Duane, Contributor
Instead of joining one more group, walking on more march, giving to one more money bomb, sending one more breathless email about how important this issue is, do me a favor, go to the mirror and say to yourself…
“I (state your name) will take personal responsibility for my thoughts, relationships, assets and path in my life. I will stop pushing my ideas on what other people should do with theirs. I will be the change that I want to see in the world by walking away from the debt and death paradigm I actively or passively empower.
- I will stop funding bankers with my dollars in their banks and paper schemes.
- I will stop watching all media propaganda.
- I will never vote for the lesser of two evils.
- I will stop being a consumer and buying stuff that I do not need.
- I will stop eating the Standard American Diet S.A.D.
- I will stop wasting time with collectivist groups that sell a dream to me, only to get me to sacrifice my energy support a few at the top.
I realize that all of my problems start and stop with me. No one is coming to save me. I must realize the power that I have inside of me to take positive productive action to empower myself with all of the energies I once gave away. I will stop emotionally worrying that are outside of my control and start logically focusing on the only thing that is truly in my control… me.
- I will measure wealth in the real things that I can touch and that provide real tangible value to me.
- I will use the logic of the Trivium to free me from all future manipulation of my thoughts and actions.
- I will vote only for me in my thoughts and actions before I can be a blessing on to others.
- I will embrace an abundance mentality and never entertain toxic thoughts of scarcity or fear again.
- I will take control of my diet and eat things my ancestors would recognize as food.
- I cannot change the outside world to make myself happy or free.
- I must change myself to make the world happy and free.
The only happiness I will find in this life is the day that I rid myself of the scarcity mentality. Where I can give to those around me without reservation and to truly be a blessing on to others. The only other happiness I will find in my life is helping to bring others in my life to this same level of abundance. This is the only thing that truly matters in life and worth my attention and energy. No one can stop me from this and I alone can make this happen.”
Activist Post Daily Newsletter
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription