This step-by-step process is not a possibility, because human actions and the advancement of technology are both totally unpredictable. Sadly, it seems that people are waiting for a list of instructions that could never exist.
However, there is definitely hope, because although we cannot precisely chart the course to freedom, we can develop workable solutions that will lead us in the right direction and help us achieve greater levels of peace in our own lives. In this article I am going to list the 5 strategies that I am most supportive of right now, and offer a brief description of how they work and why I believe they are effective approaches to meeting this goal.
(1) – Finding personal freedom – This should definitely be the first step, because when we find peace in our own hearts we are much better prepared and equipped to bring peace into the hearts of others. A few months ago I wrote an article on this subject which offered some solutions to speed along this process. When you are able to find freedom in your own personal life, you will set a positive example for your peers to follow and you will be contributing to the paradigm shift by “being the change that you want to see in the world” as Gandhi said.
(2) – Practicing Agorism – Agorism is a strategy of noncompliance that uses counter economics and underground markets as a way of keeping power in the hands of the average people, thus slowly diminishing the power and relevance of the control structure. Growing food, using bitcoin, homeschooling, running a small business without licenses, bartering and starting community currencies are all examples of agorist activities. Some agorists are even so bold as to create businesses that will challenge existing state monopolies, like we saw earlier this year when Detroit residents created their own community protection agencies because the police were no longer responding to 911 calls. It is as simple as finding a need in your community for a particular good or service, and attempting to provide that value without any sort of interaction with the government or any other unchosen 3rd parties. In other words, the basic idea is to try solving the problem yourself, with your community instead of waiting around for a politician to make the problem worse.
(3) – Reinventing oldspeak – When it comes to the power of words, the general population is far outmatched by the ruling class. There have been generations of work among the aristocracy completely dedicated to mastering the art of verbal manipulation and deception. They have their newspeak, which cloaks their transgressions in an air of false legitimacy, so we in turn, need to develop an oldspeak that describes reality as it is, but we need to be just as innovative and creative as those working against us. I touched on this subject in my book Alchemy of the Modern Renaissance and I will share a short excerpt below:
|Get Book Here|
These philosophical terms are all fairly new to our vocabulary and allow us to better describe things that were at one time just beyond our descriptive possibilities. Some of these terms were created by philosophers, scientist and psychologists, others by college students and hippies. Anyone can contribute to the positive expansion of their cultures vocabulary and tear down the linguistic barriers set by those who keep us mentally enslaved under their cultural paradigm.”
(4) – Peaceful parenting – The kind of society that we want to create, is eventually going to be the society that our children will be responsible for. When they become adults, they will interact with each other based on the example that was set for them by their elders. The more children who have lives that are filled with peace, negotiation and tranquility, the better chance there is of that kind of society existing when those children grow up.
(5) – Philosophy and education – As a society we have all been completely betrayed by the public education system and the mainstream media. We have been given false values, irrational principles, destructive examples and have been led completely astray to the point where it is difficult to make sense of the world, which ultimately results in unfavorable and dangerous behavior. A good many people in the world have fallen victim to this deception, but most people snap out of it quickly when they are able to make sense of reality. This is where philosophy and education come in, because the damage that propaganda has inflicted on our minds is actually fairly easy to reverse, and today with the internet people are now able to teach themselves any subject, any time, at any age and usually for free. So we do have that ability to advance philosophy and have widespread education even in this world today where we are still limited by the current system and its failures.
You can support this information by voting on Reddit HERE
J.G. Vibes is an author with an established record label and event promotion company that hosts politically charged electronic dance music events. You can keep up with him and his new 87 chapter book Alchemy of the Modern Renaissance, as well as his Voluntary Hippie Podcast at www.aotmr.com