Why do we need to worry about the water we are consuming each and every day?
When referring to a group of people or someone acting different, the phrase “it must be in the water” is often used as a response. While this phrase is always used comically, you need to know that many of your health problems may indeed be result of what is in the water you are consuming every day.
Why You Need to Personally Treat Your Own Water
Many people are unaware of the vast amount of chemicals lurking in nearly all public water supplies. If you are using tap water to cook your food, or drinking it straight from the faucet, then you are exposing yourself to these substances. One of the most commonly noted, controversial substances in the water supply is fluoride.
It was only a few years ago that if you labeled fluoride as a dangerous substance, you would be laughed at and scorned. For years, a select minority of individuals were the only ones raising the awareness of this health concern. Their cries have been and continue to be met with dissonance, despite the fact that the public’s opinion on fluoride has changed much in just a short time.
Counter Markets Newsletter - Trends & Strategies for Maximum Freedom
In fact, even the United States government has called for lower levels of water fluoridation following a study published in Environmental Health Perspectives, which found that increased fluoride consumption led to decreased IQ in children.
Fluoride is not the only thing in your water. Cocaine, various hormones birth control, pharmaceuticals, and other toxic pollutants are often found in the drinking water across the United States.
- Lead, which can enter the water supply through corrosive pipes or improper water treatment
- Pathogens that cause disease and are especially crippling to those with weakened immune systems
- By-products of chlorine treatment such as trihalomethanes and haloacetic acids, which have been linked to cancer and reproductive problems
- Arsenic, which may cause cancer, serious skin problems, birth defects and reproductive problems
- Radon, a carcinogen linked to lung cancer
The Ultra Models are ”all-in-one”, high performance water revitalization systems. They raise water’s PH and negative ORP (antioxidant potential). In addition, natural minerals and electrolytes are supported while the systems filter out radiation, VOCs, drug residues, and heavy metals such as mercury, barium, lead, copper, aluminum, and others. It does all of this while not requiring electricity to operate.
The units also successfully filter out herbicides and pesticides, which is becoming a growing concern. New research has confirmed that Monsanto’s best-selling herbicide Roundup has been found to be contaminating the groundwater in areas it is being applied in. Specifically, the water is being polluted with a carcinogenic chemical it contains known as glyphosate. What does this mean? It means that toxic glyphosate is now polluting the world’s drinking water through the widespread contamination of aquifers, wells and springs. If you want to filter this toxic herbicide out, these units will do it for you.
- Toxic Tap Water: Chemical Laden Water Tied to a Number of Life Threatening Diseases
- Water Successfully Turned into a Commodity by the Bottled Water Industry
- Scientists Uncover Truth About Fluoride and Other Water Contaminants
- Officials Say ‘Toilet on Tap’ Wastewater Same Quality as Tap Water
- Feds May Allow Unregulated Pharmaceuticals in Water Supply
- Bottled Water Regulation | Regulated Less than Tap Water
Please visit Natural Society for more great health news and vaccine information.