High fructose corn syrup contaminated with mercury and made using a toxic chemical catalyst that can burn a hole in your stomach

Mike Adams
Natural News

High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is used as a sweetener in thousands of mainstream packaged foods sold in the United States and around the world, from bread to soda and even breakfast cereal. It has been blamed for increasing the number of empty calories in the U.S. diet, and researchers have linked it to type-2 diabetes and obesity.

Beyond the link to detrimental health effects, another danger from this ubiquitous ingredient comes from the toxic chemicals that are used to turn corn into corn starch and then finally into HFCS. One of these chemicals, glutaraldehyde, is a toxic chemical used in industrial water treatment systems and to sterilize medical equipment by killing living cells. It’s also a well-known embalming chemical. It is toxic to the human body and causes eye, nose, throat and lung irritation (asthma, sneezing, wheezing, burning eyes, etc.). It can also cause drowsiness, dizziness and headaches. (http://www.cdc.gov/niosh/topics/glu…)

The chemical is so toxic that it can actually burn a hole in your stomach. As explained on this Material Safety Data Sheet (http://www.tedpella.com/msds_html/1…): 

Read Full Article

var linkwithin_site_id = 557381;

linkwithin_text=’Related Articles:’


Activist Post Daily Newsletter

Subscription is FREE and CONFIDENTIAL
Free Report: How To Survive The Job Automation Apocalypse with subscription

Be the first to comment on "High fructose corn syrup contaminated with mercury and made using a toxic chemical catalyst that can burn a hole in your stomach"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.


*