Chem Weapons Expert Says MSM “New Evidence” In Khan Sheykhoun Proves Nothing, Americans Should Question Official Story

By Brandon Turbeville

The United States government and the Western corporate media are doing everything they can to continue to prop up the disproven narrative that Bashar al-Assad launched a chemical attack against civilians in Khan Sheykhoun. After having their story debunked repeatedly, the corporate media keeps coming back for more, even despite having a terrorist confessing to participating in the false flag attack.

This time, the corporate media is claiming to have released “new” footage of the Khan Sheykhoun attack which reveals evidence that the Assad government was behind the attack.

The new footage, however, does nothing of the sort. In fact, it is merely the recycling of photos and video that was previously broadcast into every home in America with the exception of one or two new pictures of dying children and civilians.

Washington’s Blog contacted rocket scientist and chemical weapons expert Theodore Postol to ask him his thoughts on the attack. Postol’s response is quite telling. He said,

I agree that the footage is harrowing. However none of it is new and none of it proves that the Syrian government was the perpetrator of a nerve agent attack.

As such, this article merely falls into the category of propaganda.

The kindest alternative description of the article is that it might instead be yet another example of bad reporting that mixes ill-considered assumptions with facts that may or may not be relevant to its conclusions.

This kind of reporting could actually be encouraging such attacks.

If there was a false flag nerve agent attack, this tells the perpetrators that when they engage in the murder of children they can build a stronger false case against the Syrian government and thereby increase their chances of creating political pressure on the US Government to intervene militarily on their behalf.

If people are sickened by the inhumanity of these events, they might want to consider alternative explanations of who might be responsible for the immoralities we are seeing.

There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that the Syrian government is responsible for the attack in Khan Sheykhoun. In fact, while an accidental discharge of chemical weapons from a facility bombed by the Syrian government is possible, there is also the distinct possibility that the attack was actually staged from the very beginning by Western intelligence agencies and their terrorist pawns, including the White Helmets, operating on the ground in Syria.

Brandon Turbeville – article archive here – is the author of seven books, Codex Alimentarius — The End of Health Freedom, 7 Real Conspiracies, Five Sense Solutions and Dispatches From a Dissident, volume 1 and volume 2, The Road to Damascus: The Anglo-American Assault on Syria, The Difference it Makes: 36 Reasons Why Hillary Clinton Should Never Be President, and Resisting The Empire: The Plan To Destroy Syria And How The Future Of The World Depends On The Outcome. Turbeville has published over 1000 articles on a wide variety of subjects including health, economics, government corruption, and civil liberties. Brandon Turbeville’s radio show Truth on The Tracks can be found every Monday night 9 pm EST at UCYTV. His website is BrandonTurbeville.com He is available for radio and TV interviews. Please contact activistpost (at) gmail.com.

This article may be freely shared in part or in full with author attribution and source link.

Thank you for sharing.
Follow us to receive the latest updates.

Like Us On Facebook
Follow Us On Twitter

Send this to a friend