Do you remember hearing Obama say, “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan, period.”?
Well, you might remember it, but our fearless leader certainly doesn’t.
It’s a good thing that video exists of him saying it at least 29 times!
Obama is now backpedaling and saying that he had added a caveat. “What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed.” Curiously, no video exists of him saying this.
He expanded on his lie in a speech to about 200 people at the St. Regis Hotel in Washington, D.C. yesterday.
…the newly-revealed exception is justified by a higher-priority promise in Obamacare, Obama declared.
“If we had allowed these old plans [to continue]… then we would have broken an even more important promise — making sure that Americans gain access to health care that doesn’t leave them one illness away from financial ruin,” he announced.
“So the bottom line is, is that we are making the insurance market better for everybody,” he declared, prompting loud applause by supporters eager to ignore his three years of fraudulent statements.
Obama’s higher promise is now causing the cancellation of insurance policies chosen by at least 3.5 million Americans. (source)
So basically, here is the scoop on the Obamacare rollout:
- Obama lied, but that’s okay. (see above)
- Employers are firing people and cutting hours to stay within the thresholds required by Obamacare.
- Obama had no idea that the website was FUBAR-ed.
- It’s so messed up they had to put an extension in place for the fines.
- 3.5 million Americans have had their policies cancelled due to Obamacare and the number may reach 16 million cancellations.
- Insurance rates for those who can actually keep their policies are skyrocketing, in some instances even quadrupling.
When do we demand integrity in the highest office in the land?
Kimberly Paxton is a staff writer for the Daily Sheeple, where this first appeared. She is based out of upstate New York.
You Might Also Like
BE THE CHANGE! PLEASE SHARE THIS USING THE TOOLS BELOW
If you enjoy our work, please donate to keep our website going.