Cassandra Anderson, Contributor
In June 2012 Chace Topperwein, an adorable 3 year-old boy from New Zealand, lost his battle with a rare and aggressive form of cancer. Chace was accidentally given Merck’s Gardasil HPV when he was 6 weeks old; a vaccine that is intended to prevent cervical cancer from genital wart infection. A nurse mistakenly used the wrong syringe filled with Gardasil when she had meant to give the baby a meningitis vaccine.
Chace was diagnosed with myeloid leukemia at age 2 and died just last month. His devastated parents suspected that the Gardasil vaccine was to blame for his illness.
Merck does not list leukemia as a possible side effect of the Gardasil vaccine. However, Merck has failed to test its vaccine for links to cancer.
Merck admits in their Prescribing Information for Gardasil that they perform zero tests for carcinogenicity.
In addition, Merck’s clinical studies were skewed because they compared Gardasil against an aluminum adjuvant additive, instead of a plain water and saline/salt placebo. Merck’s Prescribing Information (section 13) document shows that they ran 7 safety studies on the vaccine; 5 of those tests compared Gardasil results against an aluminum vaccine additive (Amorphous Aluminum Hydroxyphosphate Sulfate or AAHS) instead of a harmless saline placebo.
In other words, Gardasil was deemed “safe” when it was compared to an aluminum additive that is neuro-toxic. The true risks of the vaccine are unknown because both substances showed adverse reactions.
The remaining 2 studies included an impure saline solution with other additives as the placebo while the other one had no placebo control group.
Merck admits in their literature that they skip testing for genotoxic mutations. This is odd because Gardasil is a
Tired of left-right politics? Want real change? Achieve more freedom and independence with Counter Markets newsletter. Enter your email for a free issue.
Activist Post Daily Newsletter
Free Report: 10 Ways to Survive the Economic Collapse with subscription